BEFORE YOU BOOK
- All sessions must be booked online – sorry we cannot accept walk-ins / telephone bookings.
- Bookings are first come first served.
- When you book, you are agreeing to our t&c's and waiver agreement.
- You must be a competent swimmer and confident in the water.
- Upto 3 non-swimmers welcome to accompany a pre-paid swimmer in the same car (inc. dogs on leads) @ £3 per person.
- Swimwear must be worn. Bring your usual kit..... we would ask that you leave only the essentials on lake side ie towel, footwear and valuables.
- It is not compulsary to wear a wetsuit or a tow float, it is up to you, the swimmer, to be responsible for your own choice of safety wear and equipment.
- Wetsuits are available to hire, on a first come first served basis.
- A selection of Ocean Walker swimwear such as hats, tow floats, costumes are available from our shop.
- Please be mindful and respectful of your fellow swimmers, we all swim at different speeds and ability - there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves in a safe manner.
*This is a brief overview, full t&c's available here>>
NEW TO OPEN WATER SWIMMING?
Don't throw yourself in at the deep end, we are here to help! If you haven't had any open water swimming experience at all, or maybe you have, but feel a little nervous about getting back in, then please sign yourself up for one of our taster sessions at the Ocean Walker Academy. These sessions are the perfect way to introduce you to open water safely, with an experienced team taking you through the basics and getting you used to the incredible sensation of swimming outdoors.
SIGN UP FOR A TASTER SESSION HERE>>
FAMILY & YOUTH SWIMS
If you have a keen swimmer under the age of 14, or you and your family would like to come and have a relaxed paddle in our beginners area, then we have some great options for you.
Sign up to our mailing list to be notified when we add more dates and events SIGN ME UP>>
BOOK YOUR SWIM SESSION HERE
OPEN WATER SWIMMING - AVAILABLE DATES AND TIMES
There are NO ADMIN OR MEMBERSHIP FEES.
To book one date at a time, select the date, then the time and then continue.
To book more than one date at once, select the date, then the time, then click 'Add a time'.
OPEN WATER SWIMMING - BOOK A PACKAGE
Serious about open water swimming? Then a package is a great way to save money AND plan ahead to ensure you don't forget your training regime. First book the package type that is right for you. Then you will receive an email confirmation with your very own personal code, which you can use to book your swim dates using the scheduler on this page.