With an easy ramped entry/exit for kayaks or step right off the jetty onto your SUP.
Each 50 minute session also gives you an additional 20 minutes on top to enjoy your time at our venue either with a walk around the lake and garden area or on the patio area to enjoy a hot drink and cake after your paddle.
Please note: At present we are not able to offer the hire of wetsuits or life jackets. Buoyancy aids are compulsary so please ensure you have your own equipment prior to booking.
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- All sessions must be booked online – sorry we cannot accept walk-ins / telephone bookings.
- Bookings are first come first served.
- When you book, you are agreeing to our t&c's and waiver agreement.
- Min age for Kayaking or SUP at Crystal Lake is 6 years old.
- Children aged 6-14 years must be accompanied by an adult on the water.
- Youths 14-18 years to be accompanied to the venue by an adult.
- Non participating adults to pay £3 per person in cash at reception upon arrival.
- You must bring your own equipment life jacket(s)/buoyancy aids - we are not able to offer hire of these items at present.
- Please be mindful and respectful of your fellow paddlers - there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves in a safe manner.
*This is a brief overview, full t&c's available here>>
WANT TO JUMP IN AND SWIM?
If you have been busy paddling away and fancy having a go at swimming Crystal Lake, then maybe an Open Water Swimming Taster Session is for you? These sessions are the perfect way to introduce you to open water safely, with an experienced team taking you through the basics and getting you used to the incredible sensation of swimming outdoors.
SIGN UP FOR A TASTER SESSION HERE>>
FAMILY SPLASH AND PADDLE
If you have a keen swimmer under the age of 14, or you and your family would like to come and have a relaxed paddle in our beginners area, then we have some great options for you.
Sign up to our mailing list to be notified when we add more dates and events SIGN ME UP>>
Find out more about the Family Splash and Paddle>>
BOOK YOUR KAYAK OR SUP SESSION HERE
AVAILABLE DATES AND TIMES
There are NO ADMIN OR MEMBERSHIP FEES.
By booking you have read and agreed to our venue rules for Kayaking and SUP
and the Waiver agreement below.
To book one date at a time, select the date, then the time and then continue.
To book more than one date at once, select the date, then the time, then click 'Add a time'.