STARTING WITH 3 SINGLE SESSIONS FROM 12TH OCTOBER!
6 SESSION BLOCK STARTS 9TH NOVEMBER.
Wednesday evenings at 6pm.
Small group sessions suitable for mixed abilities.
Yoga is an ancient practice incorporating physical postures (asana), breath work (pranayama) and meditation which unites the body, breath and mind.
Each session is 1hr.
Suitable for all abilities from your first class onwards.
Sessions are offered as a block of 6 sessions, where you will attend each week - recommended for your weekly exercise and wellbeing routine.
We also have single session options available on selected dates.
Sessions will be indoors in our Wellbeing Barn (small groups).
Your Yoga Teacher
Certified Yoga Teacher
- Sessions are booked as blocks of 6, please book before the first date of the block
- Single sessions are offered on selected dates
- Classes are mixed ability and suitable for complete beginners
- Classes are suitable for 18 years and over
- Yoga equipment is provided, but feel free to bring your own
- Recommended equipment/clothing for Yoga detailed below
- BEFORE YOU BOOK - PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS (LINK BELOW)
Our Yoga sessions take place in our purpose built Wellbeing Barn at Ocean Walker Academy, with incredible views over Crystal Lake. In the warmer months we can take the sessions outdoors to take full opportunity of the beautiful surroundings.
- Free onsite car parking
- Changing cubicles and toilets
- Mats, blocks and straps provided for the session
Our Wellbeing barn is a no-shoe zone, so upon entry please take off your shoes and leave coats/bags etc on the racking provided.
What to bring
You may wish to bring a blanket for use during savasana.
Do bring a bottle of water with you to stay hydrated.
Do bring a towel, useful for brow wiping.
If you have your own exercise/yoga mat and equipment please feel free to bring these with you.
Equipment provided by Ocean Walker Academy:
- Yoga Mat
- Exercise Block