Ocean Walker Academy – Terms and Conditions
Class & Session
- Bookings to be made online via our website, ensuring you have read details of what you are booking prior to paying.
- Bookings can be made up to 24hrs prior to the event where availability allows.
- Cancellation/changing date for single sessions/events require 72hrs notice – and must be managed yourself via your order confirmation email (cancel/reschedule button at the bottom of email).
This amount of time allows us to offer that spot to someone on our waiting list or alter staffing as required.
- Where classes offer a BLOCK or PACKAGE price, you are booking this having ensured you can make most of the dates listed (if not all). Any missed sessions cannot be transferred or refunded.
- Emailing us or calling us, will not change the terms and conditions, no matter the reason.
- Our phones are not manned in usual office hours and our team are often busy coaching/teaching, so it is important that you manage your own booking yourself or leave us a message either by phone or email.
- Where a refund is due, this will be made at the end of the month of cancellation, with a deduction of payment processing fees (approx. 1.75%).
- NO SPECTATORS – only those who have booked and paid for a class will be allowed on site or in the room at the time the class is running (unless it is necessary – in which case please contact us prior to booking with your request). Our venue opens up for bookings only and often our main gates will close when classes are running.
- Ocean Walker Academy Ltd reserve the right to alter and amend our timetable as needed.
- By booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and waiver agreement.
- Please arrive 10-15mins prior to your session start time, if no other sessions are running at the same time as this class, then we may be opening up specially. If so please wait in the car park until your instructor opens up reception to let you through and sign you in. (Gates will open 20-30mins prior to session start time).
- If you arrive after your class start time, we reserve the right to refuse you entry – and access to the venue may not be possible (reason for which is detailed in the above point).
- Classes being held indoors will be held in our Wellbeing Barn.
This is our training centre and also houses our swimming pool, so it is strictly a no-shoe zone (please remember to wear socks if you prefer).
Upon entry to the barn there is a shoe rack and coat hangers.
- Our venue and Wellbeing Barn is accessible and wheelchair friendly. We have 2 disabled toilets on site (with hand rails, not hoists).
- Please check the ability level of the class/session prior to booking to ensure it is suitable for you, this is for your own safety and enjoyment.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to participate in the activity you are booking, taking into consideration your health and fitness or any other factors that may make participating dangerous or a concern for you.
- Please note what equipment (if any) you are required to bring with you for the class/session.
- Details of equipment provided by Ocean Walker Academy will be detailed on the activity page.
THIS PAGE HAS OPENED IN A NEW WINDOW, SO YOU CAN CLOSE IT TO RETURN TO OUR WEBSITE