We are looking for 1 volunteer to come to Lincoln on Mon 3rd December 2018 and be coached the Ocean Walker Technique by one of our coaches in training!
The session will run like a normal STARTER SESSION.
You will learn the 5 STAGES of the Ocean Walker technique, and be filmed throughout.
Following the swim session, our Ocean Walker coach in training, will then analyse your video footage with you.
This will be as part of an assessment for our coach in training, so Adam Walker will also be present overseeing the whole session.
There is no fee for you to be coached as a volunteer.
We require just one person for this date.
You will be notified by Wed 28th November 2018 if you have been chosen.
The selection process will be on a first come first served basis.
BEFORE FILLING IN THE VOLUNTEER REQUEST FORM
PLEASE CHECK that each of the following statements apply to you.
- You are available all day on Monday 3rd December
- You can be in Lincoln (United Kingdom) on the above date
- You can swim in an indoor chlorinated pool front crawl at least 100m
- You haven't had a 1-1 lesson with Adam Walker before
- You haven't attended an Ocean Walker swim camp, workshop or masterclass
- You have your own transport
- You are over the age of 18 years