Designed with a gradual carpeted ramp into the water PERFECT FOR PADDLING and carpeted shallow area that goes to a maximum depth of 1.2m.
Family Splash and Paddle is a 30 minute session where you can cool off in the summer with your children in and around the water and enjoy being outdoors with the family.
We are a unique venue for pre-booked sessions and to ensure everyone has a chance to enjoy our venue, we do require participants to stick to their time slots. We allow 20-30mins additional time following your session to relax grab a hot drink and cake from our patio cafe.
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- All sessions must be booked online – sorry we cannot accept walk-ins / telephone bookings.
- Bookings are first come first served.
- When you book, you are agreeing to our t&c's and waiver agreement.
- Children under 6 years must have 1 ADULT per 1 CHILD at all times, in or out of the water.
- Children 3 years and over are allowed to paddle/enter the water.
- Children must never be left unattended at the Ocean Walker Academy.
- Parent/Guardian must always accompany children into the water.
- You must bring your own swimwear and buoyancy aids.
- A selection of Ocean Walker swimwear such as hats, tow floats, costumes are available from our shop.
*This is a brief overview, full t&c's available here>>
WANT TO SWIM FURTHER?
Did you enjoy having a Family Paddle, and would like to explore the rest of the lake? If you haven't had any open water swimming experience at all, or maybe you have, but feel a little nervous about getting back in, then please sign yourself up for one of our taster sessions at the Ocean Walker Academy. These sessions are the perfect way to introduce you to open water safely, with an experienced team taking you through the basics and getting you used to the incredible sensation of swimming outdoors.
SIGN UP FOR A TASTER SESSION HERE>>
OPEN WATER SWIM SESSIONS
If you are a keen swimmer and want to break free from the pool and experience swimming outdoors, then check out our open water swimming sessions. Suitable for 14 years and over, these sessions will give you upto 1 hour to spend in the water swimming our loop of Crystal Lake.
Find out more about the Open Water Swim Sessions>>